How to: Avail PayPal Subscription for Automated Billing
We frequently receive requests from many clients regarding recurring payment. We do accept payment via PayPal or Credit Card.
This article briefly explains the steps to avail the PayPal Subscription. In order to avail automated billing through PayPal, follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Login to your client manager area (https://cyberspace.co.id/shop/clientarea.php)
2. Go to Billing -> My Invoices
3. Select unpaid invoices of the product for which you would like to create the PayPal subscription [e.g. Invoice #12xxx]
4. Click on View Invoice button
5. Select payment method ”PayPal” from the dropdown menu at the upper right corner
6. Now, you will see two buttons below this dropdown menu:
PayPal Check Out - You can use this button when you want to make the payment manually at each recurring. It will not be useful for automated billing.
PayPal Subscribe - You can use this button when you would like to create a PayPal subscription.
Note: Please note that, you can see this button only when your unpaid invoice's due date has not been passed. Once the due date of your unpaid invoice is passed, you cannot create a PayPal subscription. You can create it when the next invoice will be generated.
7. Then select ”PayPal Subscribe” button and you will be redirected to PayPal website.
For more details, you can also refer to this URL: https://www.paypal.com/pdn-recurring
Was this answer helpful?
This will teach you how to order additional items in the client area of WHMCS. It is a very easy...
It is possible to purchase additional IP addresses for a virtual private server, however you must...
You will learn how to register a domain name in the WHMCS Client Area in this tutorial. It is a...
This will teach how to review emails sent to you in the client area. It is important that you...
You will receive a full refund, if you cancel your hosting before money back guarantee period....