How to: Avail PayPal Subscription for Automated Billing
We frequently receive requests from many clients regarding recurring payment. We do accept payment via PayPal or Credit Card.
This article briefly explains the steps to avail the PayPal Subscription. In order to avail automated billing through PayPal, follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Login to your client manager area (https://cyberspace.co.id/shop/clientarea.php)
2. Go to Billing -> My Invoices
3. Select unpaid invoices of the product for which you would like to create the PayPal subscription [e.g. Invoice #12xxx]
4. Click on View Invoice button
5. Select payment method ”PayPal” from the dropdown menu at the upper right corner
6. Now, you will see two buttons below this dropdown menu:
PayPal Check Out - You can use this button when you want to make the payment manually at each recurring. It will not be useful for automated billing.
PayPal Subscribe - You can use this button when you would like to create a PayPal subscription.
Note: Please note that, you can see this button only when your unpaid invoice's due date has not been passed. Once the due date of your unpaid invoice is passed, you cannot create a PayPal subscription. You can create it when the next invoice will be generated.
7. Then select ”PayPal Subscribe” button and you will be redirected to PayPal website.
For more details, you can also refer to this URL: https://www.paypal.com/pdn-recurring
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial will teach how to pay an invoice in WHMCS. The Client Area is where you come to pay...
This tutorial will now teach you how to update your personal details in the client area. It is...
This tutorial will teach you how to change your password for your client area. Remember, this...
To sign into cPanel using billing account its very simple. You only access to...
1: What is the email address to contact the billing department for billing related issues?You can...